TikTok is becoming more and more popular as time goes on, especially among Gen Z. Position Mobile presents 6 strategies to help you boost your content engagement on the popular video app.
- Sound: Use popular songs or, better yet, create your own sound.
- Go Vertical: Videos that are vertical usually do better than those that are horizontal.
- Pick a Niche: Concentrate on a topic about which you are educated and develop material for a specific audience.
- Post at the Right Time: TikTok analytics will help you in determining when your videos receive the most views.
- Post Frequently: The more you post, the more experienced you get.
- Extent the Watching Time: As Position Mobile has learned, watch time matters. Make every effort to maintain your audience’s attention for as long as possible to improve your performance.
According to Social Media Today, “TikTok notes that adding hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage won’t help you get more views.”
“Hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage work just like all other hashtags on TikTok, so adding these to your caption won’t necessarily improve your chances of getting on someone’s For You feed. Instead, we recommend using the space in your caption to add context to your video along with hashtags that are relevant to your content.”