10 Tips on How to Optimize Your TikTok Growth Strategy
Nobody said that growing on TikTok it’s an easy thing to do. Although, it is said to be easier than Instagram, still takes persistence, patience and a tremendous amount of time spent on the app. The audience is unpredictable which makes it even harder for video creators to foretell what kind of content will attract attention. If you are a creator yourself we bet you already know how hard it is to predict which of your videos will get the most likes, as the number has usually very little to do with your effort, your creativity and with your editing skills.
Position Mobile shares with you 10 tips on how to go viral and grow your TikTok account, based on a relevant article of Voyage & Venture.
- Kick your video off with a bang: Catching people’s attention within the first couple of seconds is vital.
- Keep it short and to the point: The shorter the video is, the more people will watch it.
- Use trending music: People will probably be more positive if they listen to a sound they are familiar with.
- Interact with other users: That means not only to reply to their comments, but also to like, follow and comment on the videos of other users.
- Post frequently: This way you will get better in shooting and editing, and also you will increase your chance to upload a video that will go viral.
- Hashtags: Use niche hashtags instead of generic ones.
- First Video Frame: Put some text on the first video frame, to buy time. According to Voyage and Adventure, “By starting your video with text over the first slide, viewers in the FYP will likely spend a few seconds reading this and therefore naturally and stay on the video for a few seconds longer.”
- Locate your Text Wisely: Make sure that your text is visible. The lower part and the right part of the screen are usually occupied by icons and other text.
- Test and Error: Do not stick to a certain niche or style right from the start. Take some time to experiment on the content, shooting style and tools before you choose your path.
- Do not give up: Keep uploading content. All you need to go viral is one good video!